TRI-MUNICIPAL REGION SPRING INFO NIGHT 2019: FEBRUARY 21 - This event has already occurred
Thursday, February 21, 2019 6:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
5100 41 Ave, Stony Plain, AB T7Z 0B4
View on Google Maps
The Tri-Municipal Region Spring Info Night will be held at Heritage Park, Stony Plain on Thursday, February 21, 2019 from 6pm-8:30pm.
Click HERE for exact location details.
Held twice a year, this event provides an opportunity for non-profit community organizations and businesses to promote and take registrations for their upcoming programs in the Tri-Municipal Region.
Registration begins November 15th 2018. The deadline to register is Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 4:30pm.
Non-profit community and charitable organizations
- Proof of status or registered society number required.
- Groups operating outside of the Tri-Municipal Region must offer sport, recreation or wellness opportunities, which are not provided by a local organization. Services must be available to residents of the Tri-Municipal Region.
- Fee: $20 per table (includes two chairs)
- Approximate floor space when purchasing one table will be 8 feet wide and 6 feet deep. If more tables are purchased the floor space will increase.
Businesses, sports and wellness groups, and for-profit organizations
- Groups must have a valid City of Spruce Grove business licence, Town of Stony Plain business licence, or Parkland County Approval to Operate Certificate.
- Fee: $100 per table (includes two chairs)
NOTE: Businesses and organizations from outside the tri-municipal region that duplicate local program opportunities are ineligible. Political or religious parties and groups are ineligible.
- Table set up is from 4 – 5:30 p.m. Doors open to the public at 6 p.m.
- Access to power will be determined by event coordinators. A $5 fee will be charged for power (if available). Please bring extension cords (50 – 100 feet) and tape.
- Table placement and location will be determined by event coordinators.
- Selling or fundraising related to your organization will be permitted. All sales and/or fundraising must be contained to the floor space allotted to your organization’s table/tables.
- WIFI is not guaranteed to work the day of the event.
- Bring registration receipt on the day of the event to verify registration.
How to Register
Online, following these steps:
- Call the TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre at 780-960-5080 to establish that your organization has an existing account or visit http://registration.trileisure.com/TRILEISURE/public/Users/RegisterNewUser, to log in or create a new online account for your business or organization in the TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre’s registration system.
- NOTE: A business or organization email address* is required, e.g. email@example.com *Please do not use your personal email address to create an organization account.
- If your business or organization already has an account with the TLC, entering the email address used to create the account will allow you to generate a password reset link which will be sent to that email address - there is no need to create a duplicate account.
- Select the Registration Fair on the www.trileisure.com/events and follow the registration link
- Register at the TLC’s reception desk using Visa, MasterCard, cheque, cash or Interac.
- By phone: Call 780-960-5080 and checkout using Visa or MasterCard.
- By Mail: Print off registration form (click HERE), complete and mail to the TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre at 221 Jennifer Heil Way, Spruce Grove, AB, T7X 4J5 attention Lyndsey Ostopchuk. All cheques must be received at the Trans Alta Tri Leisure Centre 14 days prior to the event so they can be processed and cleared before the event.